Follow my blog with Bloglovin Home of the Kimonii: Gosh....

Thursday 30 August 2012

Gosh....

It's been along time since I wrote this blog, for which I must apologize. I have been very busy, but this is not really an excuse, it's just what happened!

So, where are we now?

I've made a lot of these -  strappy sundresses which can also be worn as smock tops, and layered over t-shirts and sweaters when it get's cooler.
I've also teamed up with these guys - http://focallocal.org/index.php/clothes/baby.html#page=1 - where you will be able to buy them ( When Andy who runs it has a moment to up load them!) But you should support these guys anyway, as they arrange free stuff for Londoners to do and support Londoners who make stuff in London - like me!

If you haven't seen it, I have a new look website - so do stop by and say hi, and buy! www.kappuke-ki-kidswear.co.uk

Coming soon will be some new trousers, coats and of course Kimonii, and I will keep you posted!

Buy for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment